Introducing St Martin's Square in the Bullring, Birmingham, UK

The church, known as St Martin in the Bullring, is a Grade II listed building in what is now called St Martin’s Square


The church dates back to at least the 13th century. The spire was rebuilt in 1781 by John Cheshire and the church was demolished and rebuilt by the architect J. A. Chatwin in 1872, preserving the earlier tower and spire

Project dates

07 Oct 2019 - On-going

Passions

History & heritage, Photography, Squares and public spaces
Classic Architecture

Contact

(for further information)

Admin FreeTimePays

0121 410 5520
Admin@ FreeTimePays.com